2019 Radiotherapy Planning Competition
Start Date: Jun 29th, 2019 00:00
End Date: Aug 25th, 2019 23:59
Location: Online platform
Radiation Knowledge (RK) is a global quality improvement platform in the field of radiation oncology. The initiative seeks to improve the quality of radiotherapy professionals via sharing the best practical knowledge among practitioners.
Radiation Knowledge was initiated in 2016 at King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Centre (KFSH&RC)
The 2019 Radiotherapy Planning Competition has started and is organized in collaboration with the Chinese Society of Medical Physics (CSMP). The China Team of Expert carefully selected the case of the competition to be locally advanced non-small cell lung cancer, the objectives were defined to provide great balance between tumor coverage (DVH, Conformality, and homogeneity) and Normal Tissue reduced complications (Normal tissue and Organs at risk (OAR) sparing).
More information at the RK page on the IAEA human health campus that includes all the details related to RK and the 2019 plan competition.
- Registration Start Date: June 29th, 2019 (Open Now)
- Planning Start Date Package 1 release: July 15th, 2019 (Ready to download)
- Package 2 release: July 25th, 2019 (Ready to download)
- Final Plan Submission Deadline: August 15th, 2019 (Extended till August 25th, 2019)
- Results Announcement: Sept 10-15th, 2019
- Awards: October 2019
To register in the plan competition http://www.