Communications and Publications Committee (CP)
AimThe CP Committee is responsible to the Council of the Federation for the representation and promotion of the application of physical sciences to medicine in the public. This includes:
• Management of the EFOMP website and Social media (LinkedIn and Twitter accounts) including a database of the addresses of the officers and delegates of the NMOs as provided by them.
• Publication of the European Medical Physics News in electronic form.
• Responsibility for the publication of EFOMP policies and presentational material on the structure and activities of EFOMP
• Maintaining contact to journals recognised as official journals of EFOMP.
• Support for public relations activities and for the dissemination of information on EFOMP educational activities and seminars to enhance the education, competence and continuing professional development of medical physicists across Europe.
• Promoting international links among NMOs and other professional bodies.
Gaspar Sánchez Merino
Araba University Hospital
Department of Medical Physics
Jose Atxotegi, s/n, 01009
- Vice Chairperson
Professor of Medical Physics
Universita' di Napoli Federico II
Dept. of Physics "Ettore Pancini"
Compl. univ. Monte S. Angelo
Via Cintia, I-80126 Naples, Italy
- Secretary & social media administrator
Working Groups1. Redesign of EFOMP’s website (2017)
We are always looking for Europe-wide contribution to the EMP News that we publish biannually.If you want to share something please contact us.
Please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org